Thursday 22 September 2016

my camp recount

GOAL I am learning to use consistent tense in my writing (walk, walked, walking) with help
On Tuesday at 7:30 we got ready and went to Ross to go toilet then went to lake Okarito then did the walk and took a couple of pictures. We got to fox to do the walk we learned about grait Schist and chloral Schist. We got to the park I played Pokemon cards I won then we had tea. After tea we did a disco it was fun we played limbo.  Then we went to sleep. In the morning we went to the kiwi center and looked at Rowi kiwi. Finally we went to the hot pools I went in the 40c one it was calm.      THE END




1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam
    I like the recount you did
    One question why did you not put most Enjoyable,Challenging,and BTB and maybe next time you can add more detail and make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.