Thursday 20 October 2016

Eplanation-why our school is special

GOAL:capital letters
I loved writing

what I found hard was the plan
Why Paroa School is the best

Today I'm going to Explain Why Paroa School is the best.

Main reason
We've got two playground there is a little kids playground  it makes it so the little kids don't get hurt and big kids playground it's huge I like the slide there is also a log and a bridge and it even looks like a castle it's fun we've got one pool we do swimming sports one field and I play soccer on its huge.

Another reason is we've got a school song/ video it's when Mr Sinton wight walks around taking a video of us singing the song and I'm in it.

Last reason we've got 8 classrooms spread along the school I'm in ruma rima it’s great the maximum age is 14 when you go to high school.

That is why it's the best.THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.